We provide advisory services for educational institutions, education companies and technology startups, on topics relating to strategy, AI and technology.
AI and technology
- AI readiness assessment and diagnostic
- AI integration strategy
- AI policy development
- AI risk management and responsible AI
- AI governance and ethics
- Integrated data strategy and implementation
- Advanced analytics
- Business and investment cases
- Stakeholder and board engagement
- Market entry and go-to-market strategy
- M&A due diligence
- Cross-disciplinary curriculum assessment and integration
- Enrollment and retention strategy
- Student support policy
Our team has a wide variety of experiencing in strategy and technology advisory, including:
- Carbon fibre commercialisation plan for a university consortium. A university formed a consortium to commercialise carbon fibre for use in the construction industry. We conducted analysis on unit economics, mapped out stakeholders, and developed the business case for potential customers.
- Government relations and funding for a giga-scale renewables venture. We helped coordinate their overall government relations strategy with multiple jurisdictions, and put together a submission to the Australian Government to pitch for over $1bn of funding.
- Go-to-market for a cultivated meat startup. A Series-A cultivated meat startup based in San Francisco engaged us on their go-to-market strategy, venture capital funding pitch and 5-year cost outlook.
- Digitisation and government relations for an Australian telco. We supported a large Australian telecommunications company with a proposal to the Federal Government to promote digitisation.
- Board engagement for Australian fintech startup and bank. We supported an Australian fintech startup with a critical presentation to the board of a client bank in order to unlock the first payment of revenue.
- Global market entry for a Japanese technology conglomerate. A Japanese technology conglomerate wanted to sell their 5G technology to global markets. We helped them with market sizing and prioritisation, value chain positioning, stakeholder analysis, and acquisition target identification.