Last updated: 20 June 2023
1. What Data We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for an account, use the Services, submit or post content through the Services, and if you send us customer service-related requests.
Information we collect may include: Email address, Username, and the data input when using the AI tutor.
Information We Collect Automatically
- IP address
- Device identifier
- Browser type and settings
- Information about your activity on the Services (e.g., the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take)
2. How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Personalize and improve your experience;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Bloom and others;
- Respond to customer service requests and support needs efficiently.
3. How We Share Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing use of the Services, and delivering customer service.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of Bloom’s products and services, (d) to protect Bloom, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities.
4. Data Retention
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
5. Data Security
We take measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
6. Changes to This Policy
7. Contact Us